Everyone asks me “How do you get Traffic to your weblog / site?” – Traffic is the Key to Success Of Your Online Business. If you have an online business and if you’re looking to make some money out of it, the most primary factor that you have to consider is the amount traffic you get on your website. To increase the amount of income from your website / weblog, you should optimize your site as search friendly, and you need to increase the visibility of your website. There are many ways to increase traffic to your website; Here is the trick that works for me… but first keep in mind the below three things:
2) Free Yourself.
3) Have a system in place.
I will explain with an example below of all the above three.
1) Video Promotion – Should not go beyond 5 mins, one per day is good.
2) Keyword Analysis – Select the keyword that you want the video to be searched on. – For example, if you put your video up on YouTube and the title is “Mocha Mojo by Shweta Subbiah”, and the viewer types in Mocha Mojo in Google.com / YouTube.com, because they are looking for the information of Mocha Mojo, your video should come up for that keyword.
3. Send your video to your friends / someone. And you can share this video in to your social media sites, so your friends can look at this video in to your social media site like facebook, orkut etc… etc…
4. Summary about the video in to your blog and post this video (embed) in to your blog. Remember your Call To Action at the end of the post. You must give your reader somewhere to go after they’ve viewed your video. Typically it will go to your landing page. Remember to use the optimized keywords in the title and sprinkle keywords liberally throughout the post.
5. Discuss about this video in to various community sites to get more traffic to the video page. This creates both backlinks and organic traffic from the sites themselves.
6. Create the article about your video and do submit the article (summarized) to all article directories across the internet. And do hyperlinked (anchor text) what word that you want optimized. It must be the keyword you are optimizing for.
7. Submit your page / site / wbelog to other Web 2.0 sites. Check out before submit, they don’t allow duplicate content. You will have to modify your article and title for the web 2.0 sites. (Tip: They only allow one outgoing link – keep this in your mind.).
This is the way that you can get 100 backlinks per video back to your blog. 50+ from video sites (with your blog URL in the description) and 50+ from article sites (with your bio and blog URL at the end of your article) If you do 5 video’s per week, you’ve to get 500 backlinks to your blog per week. Calculate the way; number of submissions x 50 weeks… and in a year you are looking at 25000 back links.
This will make you very popular with Google and will increase your Search Engine Rankings exponentially. Right, finally you have done. Now you check with your keyword that you have optimized in Google.com – guess who’s blog post / website post will come up… YOURS of course.
Hopefully now you all can understand how to get TRAFFIC from online to your Business / Website and mantra of making money. – If any one having any idea better than this please share your thoughts / comments here.