Searchengineland.com and many sites have published this information, i also would like to share this information to my team and followers.
As per Matt Cutts word, this will be a significant updates in search engine algorithm,
- This will be a another massive attack on poor quality content and content spam, keyword stuffing.
– Link building should be your very last focus. So don’t go behind unnatural “backlinks” will absolutely kill your SEO rankings.
– Keyword density – if your content is not written in a natural way & you are not considering LSI (Language Studies International) you will be punished.
– Here after Google will go with Quality Content.
– To the shopping / merchants, if they have POOR reviews by their user in Google, they will not be in rankings. Matt said Google tired of giving rankings to sites that are.
– Social engagement & in Content Interaction (CI) are important.
– Consider to give your Authorship information in Google to track your credibility, if not, you may have none in Google search results.
So guys – i have got the updates from the relevant sources, so that i am sharing this with you all. Be ready with fresh / relevant content to optimize your main and landing pages.
Note: When it is officially released, I will give you all those details
Past Google Panda Updates:
Panda #24 on January 22, 2013
Panda #23 on December 21, 2012
Panda #22 on November 21st
Panda #22 on November 21st
Panda #21 on November 5th
Panda #20 on September 27th
Panda 3.9.2 on September 18th
Panda 3.9.1 on August 20th
Panda 3.9 on July 24th
Panda 3.8 on June 25th
Panda 3.7 on June 9th
Panda 3.6 on April 27th
Panda 3.5 on April 19th
Panda 3.4 on March 23rd
Panda 3.3 on about February 26th
Panda 3.2 on about January 15th
Panda 3.1 on November 18th
Panda 2.5.3 on October 19/20th
Panda 2.5.2 on October 13th
Panda 2.5.1 on October 9th
Panda 2.5 on September 28th
Panda 2.4 in August
Panda 2.3 on around July 22nd.
Panda 2.2 on June 18th or so.
Panda 2.1 on May 9th or so.
Panda 2.0 on April 11th or so.
Panda 1.0 on February 24th
The new clarifications has been updated in Google Places guidelines; that is your Business Listings page cannot contain any URLs that redirect to other URLs.
Google’s clarification includes;
1) Do not include URL Redirection with your marketing tracking parameters.
2) Do not include any marketing tag lines <keywords>
Jade Wang, Google Maps support representative, added her clarification in Google Business Help forums yesterday.
Please find Jade’s clarification and examples below;
1. News – The latest news in your industry
2. Reviews: On books or products pertaining to your market
3. Predict industry trends
4. Write about the historical changes in your industry
5. Define jargons which people are not aware of them
6. Tips on topics of interest to your readers
7. Write about industry conferences, trade shows, workshops and seminars attended
8. Interview successful people in your industry
9. Answer readers questions
10. Create a survey or contest
11. Publish of list of must read blogs in your industry
12. Allow other bloggers to post on your blog
13. Write frequently asked questions post
14. Update old post and republish with new content
15. Write best posts in your industry over the last week, with links to the original post
16. Do a weekly roundup of posts on your blog at the end of the week
17. Write a beginner’s guide for your industry or series of posts
I am sure that you can think of many other creative ideas to keep your content fresh for your readers.
Hope this would help you to increase your blog posting frequency. Good Luck, and share your ideas and experience here…
As per the marketing data from Hubspot show that businesses are using blogs to gain new customers. The difference in a business ability to gain additional customers with their blog is weighed heavenly on how often the business adds posts to their blogs.
100% of the businesses, who post their blog content several times a day, acquired new customers with their blogs.
90% of the businesses who blog every day acquired new customers with their blogs.
69% of the businesses who post 2-3 times a week, acquired new customers with their blogs and 58% of the businesses who blogged weekly acquired new customers with their blogs.
As we all well known that content is KING in SEO (Search Engine Optimization); keep update and sharing a valid information / keep interacting with (y)our targeted customers thorough blog medium that will help promote your business through search engines using targeted keywords.
So, keep in touch with (y)our customers and keep engage your blog with fresh content.
Experience this…, & Share here …
Sharing a graph from Hubspot:
According to Google’s Blog we can understand that Google have updated their algorithm recently, they are consistently working to improve their search result ranking. As result of their algorithm changes 11.8% of search queires will affect and low-content sites is being pushed down instantly.
We are all (Seo Professionals) aware that Content is always the KING in SEO. But why do they now give more importance on the content to refine their search ranking? this is the current question. Let’s we see that now;
1) Getting indexed on Google’s Profile in their search result – on March 2 2011 they have announced in their blog:
Decide what the world sees when it searches for you (http://googlesocialweb.blogspot.com/2011/03/decide-what-world-sees-when-it-searches.html)
2) Social Search – Google announces that they have made some improvements to Google Social Search; how?
2-i) Google search result will now be mixed in with your search result but it will no longer appear on their search result.
2-ii) If any one of your social connection people have shared your result on another sites or add a note then that will also be included in their search result.
2-iii) Google is giving more control to manage your profile publicly and privately; based on that your profile will be connecting with social search.
3) When you do any search on Google, it will show the result along with the social search results. For example, your twitter, flickr. If any one of your tweets reweeted by some one and the same tweets shared with your connection that will get more value and will be reflect in search result on google search.
Now if you search anything on the Google, it will show the result first from the News sites (if it’s a hot news on your place), publish medium (wikipedia), Live Stream medium, Share medium (like, youtube), Official sites of your search queries, Microbloging results, images results finally if any other virutal sales (it can sell any of your search queires related products, services etc…)
From now getting high position in Google search result ranking will be challenging one because of these changes. Fake/low quality sites will be no more in the top position in the forthcoming index. eg. Yahoo answers, ehow, one page blogs etc.
Publish more fresh content, create new stories for your product / services to get good results, be active in all of your social connections and make sure all of your social medias are working fine. Thats it, don’t worry about ranking among top 10 in google.
hope this would help you all. Any queries or changes, please feel free to share your feedback in the comment section below.
When it came to searching information or researching, people traditionally turned to newspapers, magazines, journals & periodicals. The information so generated was very geologically restricted. Today with the growth and advancement of the World Wide Web, people with just a click away can access information from every corner of the globe any time any where.
People are more competitive and in order to stay ahead of the race, one need’s to be well informed and knowledge rich. Search engines came into existence not so long ago to serve the noble cause. The most popular search engines are Google, yahoo & Bing (MSN). Search engines are being used by millions of people every moment world wide. They search for various types of information, products & services.
Search engines established a new media for marketing and promotion, known as “internet marketing”. Today internet marketing plays a vital role, as it has become part and parcel of a marketing strategy of any business organization.
Search engines started building huge and competitive database consisting of millions of web pages for the same product or business or information. A general practice is that people tend to visit only the pages which appear in the top 10 searched results of any keyword. It became essential to have a strategy to achieve the above. Hence resulting, a new strategy called Search Engine Optimization.
SEO ensures a website to be both user and search engine friendly. It helps in placing the website with a higher ranking, facilitating a larger turn over of visitors and potential customers. In addition the main goal of the search engine optimization is to enhance the competitive edge of the website there by, serving as the best promotional advertising strategy in the internet marketing space.
Note: If any one having idea about the updated advt. strategies… please write a mail to us – email@example.com or leave your comment here.
Factors that can increase your Google PageRank
Now the Google PageRank algorithm can be very complexed, but yet friendly invention. Here is a list of things that could help boost you Google PageRank, with a rating scale beside it of how important we think it is.
Update Pages Frequently 2/10
Add Pages Frequently 4/10
Good Neighborhood Directories with high PageRank Levels 7/10
Monster Websites 7/10
Quality Inbound links 8/10
Quality Relevant Links 9/10
No Broken Links 5/10
Article Submissions (this can increase your PageRank by getting more inbound links)
All these put together 10/10
Factors that can decrease your Google PageRank
Bad inbound links such as Poker, Porn, Sex, Drugs, or anything to that nature
Lots of broken links
SEO Black Hat Techniques
How Google PageRank is Calculated
Okay now we are to the Google PageRank Calculations, this is very simple so pay attention, I learned it over night, not really. The factors about Google PageRank Calculation is that no one knows exactly how it works, but people have discovered over time somewhat how it works, but lets get into an example.
PR(A) = (1-d) + d(PR(t1)/C(t1) + … + PR(tn)/C(tn))
Above is a Google PageRank algorithm that was released in the development of Google also. That’s right the actually also equitation . Which Google is not telling us what it does, but that does not matter because this equitation is good enough.
In the equation ‘t1 – tn’ are pages linking to page A, ‘C’ is the number of outbound links that a page has and ‘d’ is a damping factor, usually set to 0.85.
A more simpler way to think of it is:
a page’s PageRank = 0.15 + 0.85 * (a “share” of the PageRank of every page that links to it)
Share = The linking page’s PageRank is divided by the number of outbound links
A page “votes” an amount of PageRank onto each page that it links to. The amount of PageRank that it has to vote with is a little less than its own PageRank value (its own value * 0.85). This value will be shared equally between all pages
Therefore; it would be better to get a page linked to you that has a PageRank of 5 with 2 outbound links then it would be to have a page linked to you with a PageRank of 8 with 500 outbound links, but don’t get me wrong. It would be better to have both pages linked to you, but if you was to take your choice, think about it.
Now the Google PageRank algorithm is based between a pr of 1 to 10, but many people believe that numbers are set to a also logarithmic scale. Which there is a very good reason to believe this, but no one knows for sure outside of Google, now there has probably been people that have figured it out somewhat, but to be sure, you would of had to write the Google PageRank algorithm your self.
Who invented the Google PageRank Algorithm
Google PageRank was developed at Standford University by Larry Page, and Sergery Brin. This was part of a research project for these two individuals. The project was started in 1995 and then was led to a functional prototype. In 1998, Google was founded.
I have implemented like this kind of technologies to improve few web sites Google PR, and got successes.
Note: if this article useful to you / to increase your sites PR, leave your voice here, if you want to know more about this write a mail thorough contact us.
If any one have any other proven idea to increase Google PageRank, let us know, we all join together to give a valid information to all of the web readers.
|Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:|
|This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service|
Although it’s somewhat easy to describe what your software is and does and thus come up with keywords for your AdWords campaign, the semantic mix-up generated by users around the globe always has some surprises reserved for each of your campaigns.
No matter how hard you try to associate all possible negative keywords to your campaign, there will always be room for more. That’s because beyond what your software does not do and what names it does not have, search terms used on millions of computers accessing Google every day have as limit the sky itself.
That is why enriching the negative keyword list must be an on-going activity for every effective PPC campaign out there.
Depending on the type of software you are selling, some search terms used in Google simply are not good for business because they are not targeting the people who are interested in your solutions. I really liked the post written by Alwin Hoogerdijk about negative keywords specific to the software industry and felt I can add to it.
That’s why in this blog post I have listed more than 150 negative keywords that I believe could be used in a software selling campaign (from our experience managing PPC campaigns for our clients and for ourselves, as well as from an inspiring article on b2b negative keywords from komarketingassociates.com).
Nevertheless, don’t take it for granted – consider them as a starting point, as they are not meant to be general guidelines for each and every piece of software out there.
Here goes the negative keyword list for selling software:
A program that searches documents for specified keywords and returns a list of the documents where the keywords were found. Although search engine is really a general class of programs, the term is often used to specifically describe systems like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Alta Vista and Excite that enable users to search for documents on the World Wide Web and USENET newsgroups.
Typically, a search engine works by sending out a spider to fetch as many documents as possible using search keywords/keyphrases. Another program, called an indexer, then reads these documents and creates an index based on the words contained in each document. Each search engine uses a proprietary algorithm to create its indices such that, ideally, only meaningful results are returned for each query.
Types of Search Engine:
There are basically three types of search engines;
1) Crawler Based Search Engines
2) Hybrid Search Engines
3) Human Powered Directories
Key Terms To Understanding Web Search Engines:
A condition of dynamic Web sites in which a search engine’s spider becomes trapped in an endless loop of code.
A program that searches documents for specified keywords and returns a list of the documents where the keywords were found.
A special HTML tag that provides information about a Web page. (Later we will see what are all the Meta tags would help to improve good results in search engines.)
A hyperlink either on a Web page or in the results of a search engine query to a page on a Web site other than the site’s home page.
A program that runs automatically without human intervention.
Note: I believe this information would help you to understand about search engines and it types.
Everyone asks me “How do you get Traffic to your weblog / site?” – Traffic is the Key to Success Of Your Online Business. If you have an online business and if you’re looking to make some money out of it, the most primary factor that you have to consider is the amount traffic you get on your website. To increase the amount of income from your website / weblog, you should optimize your site as search friendly, and you need to increase the visibility of your website. There are many ways to increase traffic to your website; Here is the trick that works for me… but first keep in mind the below three things:
2) Free Yourself.
3) Have a system in place.
I will explain with an example below of all the above three.
1) Video Promotion – Should not go beyond 5 mins, one per day is good.
2) Keyword Analysis – Select the keyword that you want the video to be searched on. – For example, if you put your video up on YouTube and the title is “Mocha Mojo by Shweta Subbiah”, and the viewer types in Mocha Mojo in Google.com / YouTube.com, because they are looking for the information of Mocha Mojo, your video should come up for that keyword.
3. Send your video to your friends / someone. And you can share this video in to your social media sites, so your friends can look at this video in to your social media site like facebook, orkut etc… etc…
4. Summary about the video in to your blog and post this video (embed) in to your blog. Remember your Call To Action at the end of the post. You must give your reader somewhere to go after they’ve viewed your video. Typically it will go to your landing page. Remember to use the optimized keywords in the title and sprinkle keywords liberally throughout the post.
5. Discuss about this video in to various community sites to get more traffic to the video page. This creates both backlinks and organic traffic from the sites themselves.
6. Create the article about your video and do submit the article (summarized) to all article directories across the internet. And do hyperlinked (anchor text) what word that you want optimized. It must be the keyword you are optimizing for.
7. Submit your page / site / wbelog to other Web 2.0 sites. Check out before submit, they don’t allow duplicate content. You will have to modify your article and title for the web 2.0 sites. (Tip: They only allow one outgoing link – keep this in your mind.).
This is the way that you can get 100 backlinks per video back to your blog. 50+ from video sites (with your blog URL in the description) and 50+ from article sites (with your bio and blog URL at the end of your article) If you do 5 video’s per week, you’ve to get 500 backlinks to your blog per week. Calculate the way; number of submissions x 50 weeks… and in a year you are looking at 25000 back links.
This will make you very popular with Google and will increase your Search Engine Rankings exponentially. Right, finally you have done. Now you check with your keyword that you have optimized in Google.com – guess who’s blog post / website post will come up… YOURS of course.
Hopefully now you all can understand how to get TRAFFIC from online to your Business / Website and mantra of making money. – If any one having any idea better than this please share your thoughts / comments here.